Saturday, April 2, 2011

Did I mention...

...Rain boots are the only things my feet wear? 


...Love is a beautiful thing? Whether it's Big or Little


...Raindrops make the sunshine look good.


...The beach is a wonderful place.


...My heart is content in knowing, My life rests in the Hands of Jesus. Because Jesus yeah, He's got the whole world in his hands.  


...I am very blessed.


...I like Blue doors? Oh and Red...but mainly blue.


...The love Jesus shows is incomparable.


...Happy days are my favorite.


...But really, all of these things are just a bonus in this short life that I am living. I am in awe of the Jesus I am getting to know...He's even kinda' funny.


 I think personally just like I fell in love with these few things...Falling in love with Jesus is just how it should be. I mean seriously, I betcha' He even has great hair. 



1 comment:

  1. Good points and fun pictures. When Jovie saw the picture with the rain-boots, she said, "uh-oh! Don't take boots off in the rain! Feet get all wet!"

    ReplyDelete