Thursday, March 31, 2011

Me, Myself and I

Okay, you have no idea how selfish I felt saying that. 




Well...to start off. Hello, I'm me. But incase you were wondering, I'm Piper. Yes Piper. With only two P's. I am fourteen (and more then a half). My day of birth is the thirtyth (is that a word? If not I now declare it be a word) of June. But honestly my favorite month is August or July. I have been Type 1 Diabetic since I was 4 years old...God graciously spared my life. (AHHH! I sound so dramatic!!) But really, I am very grateful. I have 20 siblings...not really...I ONLY have 9. But ya'll are probably getting bored by now so I'll show you some pictures and get to the "facts".  
     This is where I play pretend.



It's the little things in life really. 


I am determined I will receive a letter in a bottle. 
This is not a joke. 
I just really like this. Who wouldn't want a secret book all about "you".  
One of my most cherished items.
Yes well...it's all of these peoples.  

Facts. Well, I don't like pickles. I'm 5'6. I am a bottle upper. I have a horse named after the Beatles Drummer. I have a purse named Bobby Jean, I also refer to it as, my Friend. 
I believe in naming anything and everything. I most always end my sentence with and "er" or "true story". Winnie the Pooh and Superman are my hero's. And...this is one of my many favortist songs.


And yes I know favortist is Not in fact a word. 

 Have a happy tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment