Monday, April 18, 2011

Rise and shine and give God the glory, glory!

After all He did DIE for US. 


I can't believe I have a Jesus who, Died for me. Forgave/Forgives me. Loves me even though I Screw up  repeatedly. He made me. forgave me. loves me. treasures me. But the thing that really really really gets me, He Died for me. DIED. You know like gave His life for me. Okay. I'm sorry...I'm an overreacter. Although. I can totally overreact about this. Yes. Yes I can. You want to know why? Okay. Because it's a Big Deal. Ya know those t-shirts that say "Not a Big Deal"? God totally is a big deal. Do you not agree? It's okay if you don't...I won't hurt you. 


Christ is Risen. He died for me and You. He rose again. And He's comin' for us! 


That's what this week is all about. Easter is all about. I mean sure...there's candy (but by the end of the day you feel like you are ready to pass out because you've eaten so much). And fellowship. (Great reason to get together and well...fellowship). Grateful hearts. Smiling faces. And let's not forget Happy kids with Chocolate faces! No I am not talking about me...okay so maybe I was just a little. 


I hope ya'll have a Happy Easter. 


While we're all chowin' down on candy. Take a listen...i mean...if you wanna'. 












1 comment: