Saturday, April 30, 2011

Do you read me?

So. I was sorta' wondering. Wondering not Wandering. Or maybe both. I mean, they both involve the mind, right? Okay. Back to planet earth.


I just read a book called, "Heaven is for REAL." Best book ever.  Okay, so one of the best books ever. Or at least that I have read. When I was reading this book about a little boy, four years old, nearly died, fearless little dude...well, you'll just have to read it and fall apart yourself.  


This child. Child. Said he "sat on Jesus' lap". Whoa? Or at least that was my response. If you haven't read this book. Then you should DEFINITELY read this four year old, little boy's journey to Heaven and Back. 


There were a few things in this book that are just gut wrenching, he talks about how "beautiful", Jesus is. 
He talks about how "much" Jesus, loves KIDS.  He says, "Dad, GOD is just SO big!" But doesn't say he saw God's face (unlike Jesus', in which he says he saw). He explains that he didn't get sword because "God thought it would be better that I didn't for now".  This little boy and his simplicity in the way he Explains his journey to Heaven is so amazing to me. He doesn't forget. He doesn't stutter. Or say "oh wait dad, i meant this"! 


Oh. My. Goodness. This story is just. Well. Un-real. But it is real. I guess that was my question though. What do you think, is Heaven for real? 


God. He is a mystery. A mystery I want to unfold. 


Anyways. This book took me on a journey. Spun my head around and around and around. Made my heart pound. Eyes water. And my outlook on Heaven so much more...well fearless? 


Anyway. I hope I didn't bore you.


Oh and tomorrow is Sunday. In case you didn't know. 


well. this is the end...for now. 












1 comment:

  1. I saw an interview of this kid somewhere, maybe on youtube. I'll have to read the book!

    Oh, and heaven is definitely real. And I am ooooooh so glad!

    ReplyDelete