Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Super...

...man. You know. The guy in blue tights with the red cape and cool slick hair.

I almost bought a vintage Superman chalk board (I know, cool right?), vintage superman comics and not to mention a superman wig! Okay so I am just kidding about the wig. 


See, Superman is sorta' my make believe friend.

                                       Cool right? 

I haven't met this kid but he is already a favorite.
                                      So you've seen my love for the pretend, Superman. 


 Okay so,I saw this picture and it totally read my mind or maybe I read it's mind? Wait... But really


I'm glad Super-Jesus saved me instead of my pretend friend Mr.Superman here. 
Jesus is pretty Super.

He's definitely more than a bird  or a plane.

i hope you are having a great super week!








No comments:

Post a Comment