Tuesday, April 19, 2011

my Friend God

Yeah, He's pretty great.
But...I know I said, But. 
I don't always understand Him. Okay. So most of the time I don't... are we a floatin' in the same boat? Or am I sinkin' alone? Either way, it's all good. Because Jesus yeah well...he's got my whole world in His hands whether I understand it or not. Still it's easier said than what, DONE. That's right, it's easier said then done. That's why he sends me little messages like "I No" Meaning "I know" written to my hand, from my blood veins. Truth be told. 
Little (big) things like that, that just knock your socks off are the things I remember in the long run. Not all my LITTLE problems that seem so big. He always fills in my blanks like no body's business...in His own secretive way and not so secretive way.


Like this little girl and God.           Her name is Kristen. 
We share Him. 
She calls Him "My Friend God". 
"Kristen believes that people are either close to God. . . like George Washington, who never told a lie. . . or they just don't know about God yet. . . like cattle rustlers . . . or burglars, who steal things that don't belong to them.". I want to be like George Washington. What about you?
My favorite part.
After she broke her little arm she said a prayer...
"God. . .You are my life. . ." she said. "You love me. . . Even if all the blood runs out. . . You are my life. Even if I went in the den of lions with Daniel. . . You are my life. . . and I love You."
She said... "and I love You"...
Eventhough He allowed her to break  her arm. Eventhough she didn't understand why. She still said...I love You.

 God put a smile on my face as I was listening to this deep voiced "God and me" singin' dude.


We're like two peas in pod. Sometimes we're more like... two pickles in a pocket. 


You are my Life.
You have my Heart. 
You took the Blame.
You made me New.


And I sincerely...love You.


I hope you know He Sincerely loves you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment