Sunday, May 29, 2011

It was to my...

Surprise, He Loves mE. 


Lately I haven't been in the God book. Ya know...It really does make a difference being there and not. 
I need work on it. YES.  


He just well loves me. And that makes me Happy. 


I'm pretending I'm the one falling and getting back up again. The one who wants to know what to do and how much to pay. When really, He already Loves me. 


Through You I can love.
Thanks You Jesus for showing me the ways of Your ways...please, help and keep me in your arms and never let me go. 


What HE does no body quite knows. I guess, that's part of the mistery of this life. And I'll not know until that time I meet the Jesus who is the lover of my life. 


http://new.music.yahoo.com/charlie-dodrill/tracks/he-loves-me--186732655


I couldn't post the youtube link because it's not on Youtube. 
I haven't figured the whole song out... maybe you could help me. 


He loves me...He loves me. 













No comments:

Post a Comment