Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello...?


anybody home...? 


Do you ever wonder if God is "home" listening your cry, prayer or thoughts. 


I believe with all my heart, God, hears, listens, takes the time to listen to my cry.  When I cry for God, I'm usually in, pain, angry, insecure, broken, and he is my hiding place my trap door in my time of need. 


He is my trap door when I am Not in need. But really, when is that? When am I not in need. 


In this time in my life. I feel, this longing for something I can't have...why can't I have it? That's what I want to know. Maybe it's because God's got me some growing to do... Maybe it's for my growing of patience. I know, however, whatever, it is, He's got something in mind, beyond my wildest dreams. 


If I grace is an ocean, I am sinking.


If patience is being mastered I will not be recognized in the making.


If the love He has shown me is shining through me it is not me


If the heart you have created within me is shaping into something beautiful I know it is by the grace and mercy that you have shown me.


Jesus, shape me, hold me, change me, mold me. 


Help my heart to practice what it does not know. Help my heart to have the acceptance unto what it has yet to with hold for my future. Help my heart to be willing


Could the maker of the stars hear the sound of my breakin' heart.


Come close, hold my heart...


You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13)




No comments:

Post a Comment