Saturday, May 7, 2011

Are you my mother?

Tomorrow is mother's day. 


It's a day for mothers. And only mothers. Although, my mother shares her day with all the other mothers. 


Mother of mine
How do I tell you, from this daughter
Oh mother of mine, who couldn't have worked harder
To make my life, as best as could be
How much your loved, for loving me

Things you wanted, so many times
You put aside, to help me and mine
Even when I was growing up
A back you never turned, a door you never shut

How do I tell you, how much this means
Oh mother of mine, who always beams
With a loving heart, with open arms
Caring for all, with all your charms

You made life, so very good
For me you did, all you could
You cared for me, through all bad times
Your loved so much, oh mother of mine. 



My mother is special-er. 
My mother laughs when I'm not funny.
My mother puts herself second. 
My mother puts up with ME.
My mother shows, Love. 
My mother loves my dad.
My mother is my True friend.
My mother gave herself for her children.
My mother is funny. (seriously)
My mother is a Believer of the most high she is worthy of praise. 




And my mom, she is special. She is My mom. Jesus has graciously given her to me. I will be forever and ever grateful.


You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. ~ 1Peter 3:4 


My mom is Beauty. From the inside out. 
My dad is one lucky dude. I guess he already knew that, I mean, he did marry her.
                   Thank you Jesus for my Mother.


Happy mother's day to my mother, love you. 







1 comment: