Saturday, September 10, 2011

True dat...

Some times I forget...God's love never fails Me. Or you.



Speaking of this wonderous thing called LoVe...
I am realizing that It's the little things in this life that make the heart over flow. 

Like my little kid brother and his never fail to make me laugh. Even when he's not funny. He makes me laugh anyways. 

Like my sweet Grandma, Memee, who took the time to collect treasures all through her life and share them with her future...things like this.
Like the moment Jesus squeezes your hand and says "It'll all be alright just hold tight". 

Like...coloring pictures (outside the lines of course). 

Like the song says "Our God is greater, Our God is stronger, our God is higher than any other", sometimes like the little things that make my heart over flow this one is the most affective. 
That my God is greater then Disneyland. That my God is stronger then my Dad. That my God is my life that He should come first. And His love is forever and ever and ever and well...ever. 

"When I kneel in prayer I hope to meet you there, Blessed Jesus, hold my hand."





No comments:

Post a Comment